Monday, April 25, 2016

 Hello Students:

Welcome back from vacation!

I hope that you are all doing well and that you are excited for the upcoming quint. I am on jury duty. It feels like an honor and a privilege to be able to participate in the rule of law in this way as a citizen of the United States. I will tell you all about it when I return. Tomorrow may be my last day unless I am selected to sit on a jury for an actual trial.

I hope that you have creative ideas for the painting assignment. Please enjoy the assignment, but please also take it seriously and think deeply about what you do.

Also, please send me a digital copy of your poem from the end of last quint.

Tuesday in class you will be working with Macbeth. This will be a review of our own reading of Macbeth and will be a refresher about Shakespeare, since we will be reading Romeo and Juliet. You will work in the groups that Ellen has assigned. I will provide Emily with the assignment.

Wednesday we will begin with lecture.

I will see you soon.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment