Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello Students,

I am sorry that I missed class and conference today. My son had an eye appointment that turned into a long ordeal!

You have started Beowulf. That's great!

However, for tonight, I would like you to finish reading the little booklet on Islam. That will provide some background for the guest speakers tomorrow.

Please come to hear the guest speakers prepared with paper and a pen. I will ask you to write impressions, surprises and questions afterward.

YOU MAY NOT SLEEP during the guest speakers. It is risky for us to go, because I am not sure that you will understand it, but it is also a great opportunity. However, it would be very rude if you fell asleep.

Please sit in the seats nearest to the door. If I think that it does not make sense for us to stay, I may ask the speakers to pause so that we can leave.

Please annotate tonight so that I know that you have completed the reading.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment