Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hello Students:

Wow! Stormy day. I am watching the big trees in Lincoln Park shake and wave as the rain pours down. It is wonderful to be safe and warm!

I hope that you are all doing well.

I am finally posting the vocabulary list now. Because I am so tardy in posting it, we will not have the quiz tomorrow.  But, we will have the quiz on Tuesday, so please do study!

I will see you in lecture tomorrow.

Then, we will discuss the first section of Beowulf. Please read to page 17 for tomorrow.

Annotate, of course.

Questions to Guide Annotation:

What do we learn about the protagonist and lesser characters?
What cultural truths do you see?
Lines you find particularly interesting.

Please look up 5 words per page.

See you tomorrow.

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment